Can\\\'t get that last achievement in THAT game

Page: 1, 2

Dr Feelgood 474

• Gamerscore: 258630
  • Total posts: 4
  • Level: 2
  • Posted: 10 Jul 2014 03:50 pm
    Forza 5 - California Drifter
    You have to get 15,000 drift points in one lap, I can't even come close to that

Dr Feelgood 474

• Gamerscore: 258630
  • Total posts: 4
  • Level: 2
  • Posted: 26 Aug 2014 01:44 pm
    Forza 5 - California Drifter
    You have to get 15,000 drift points in one lap, I can't even come close to thatDr Feelgood 474

After 2 months of trying I finally got this one!!!

Doom Fella

Banned User

• Gamerscore: 144360
  • Total posts: 107
  • Level: 13
  • Posted: 27 Aug 2014 06:42 pm
    Monument of all your sins in Halo Reach.. just can never been bothered to do it. There's probably quite a few other games that I'm forgetting about, I'm just not much of a completionist.. :c

Xbox Skully

• Gamerscore: 91007
  • Total posts: 2
  • Level: 1
  • Posted: 13 Oct 2014 04:53 am
    Tinker- knowlege is power glitched on me. Some parts of my profile say I have the achievement and others say I do not.

Bunny Puddles

• Gamerscore: 50179
  • Total posts: 13
  • Posted: 20 Oct 2014 10:08 am
    the only achievement i really want and will never have is We Can Be Heroes from fable 3 and its the only one i need from that game to complete it
    because every time i would join a game i would get kicked from it within 5 minutes so i just gave up with it and my friends never even got the game so i was stuck trying to join a game

and if i would want to get it i would have to buy a new xbox 360 and start a new game :(

Doom Fella

Banned User

• Gamerscore: 144360
  • Total posts: 107
  • Level: 13
  • Posted: 21 Oct 2014 05:26 am
    the only achievement i really want and will never have is We Can Be Heroes from fable 3 and its the only one i need from that game to complete it
    because every time i would join a game i would get kicked from it within 5 minutes so i just gave up with it and my friends never even got the game so i was stuck trying to join a game

and if i would want to get it i would have to buy a new xbox 360 and start a new game :(

I need that achievement as well. Perhaps I can help you get it and vice versa.

Bunny Puddles

• Gamerscore: 50179
  • Total posts: 13
  • Posted: 21 Oct 2014 05:56 am

I need that achievement as well. Perhaps I can help you get it and vice versa.Doom Fella

yes that would be a big help but i would have to get myself a cheap xbox 360 first as the one i had is kind of dead and you can add me on xbox if you want :)