Batman: Arkham Knight

Blood Inside

• Gamerscore: 265533
  • Total posts: 8
  • Level: 3
  • Posted: 5 Mar 2014 01:03 pm
    So who's excited for the new Batman?

Hopefully it will be ace. Also nice to see it's Next-Gen only, meaning the game won't be hamstrung by having to create scaling tech. Apparently one of the in-game characters has more polygons than the entirety of the Arkham Asylum itself from the first game :o

Also - drivable BATMOBILE! :laugh:

Callumpy

Administrator

• Gamerscore: 139960
  • Total posts: 452
  • Level: 26
  • Posted: 5 Mar 2014 02:06 pm
    Hopefully for all of the Batman fans, it won't be as bad as Batman: Arkham Origins :laugh:

Yesterday my Skype was spammed with Batmobile, so this is what it was all about then!

Post last edited 5 Mar 2014 02:06 pm by Callumpy.

XeWoN

Administrator

• Gamerscore: 178258
  • Total posts: 458
  • Level: 29
  • Posted: 5 Mar 2014 04:55 pm
    Also - drivable BATMOBILE! :laugh:Blood Inside

Wonders if they are going to make it an open-world game with quests, like Borderlands.

Manic Ado

Community Manager

• Gamerscore: 567595
  • Total posts: 105
  • Level: 13
  • Posted: 5 Mar 2014 10:36 pm
    Also - drivable BATMOBILE! :laugh:Blood Inside

Wonders if they are going to make it an open-world game with quests, like Borderlands.XeWoN

They are saying now that most the games will become open-world. :carefree:

YesConsiderably

• Gamerscore: 270076
  • Total posts: 3
  • Level: 2
  • Posted: 8 Mar 2014 09:31 pm
    Very excited. I must confess to having a thing for Harley Quinn (i'm not sure if it's the annoying-yet-strangely-attractive voice, or the way in which she is incredibly rude to her lackeys) but the sexiest thing about the trailer was the Rocksteady logo.

Origins was a decent game but it lacked a lot of the magic. So much of the fun in Arkham City was in looking for the collectibles and solving the riddles, but the locations of many of them in the latest game were uninspired to say the least. Too many were hidden behind simple breakable walls, and the Anarky tags were a poor substitute for Riddler's riddles.

Something that i read the other day that excited me, is that the Batmobile will actually be required to solve some of the collectible puzzles. I'm really glad that Rocksteady seem poised to once again reinvigorate this aspect of the series, as it really is one of the most enjoyable.

It'll also be nice to definitely not have the Joker steal all the limelight this time.

n1ckKz

Site Moderator

• Gamerscore: 420375
  • Total posts: 315
  • Level: 20
  • Posted: 9 Mar 2014 03:38 am
    Meh, too many batman games now to be honest, they've used the "Arkham" name too much, they need something fresh.

Don't feed the trolls.

Bytyqi

News Manager

• Gamerscore: 354175
  • Total posts: 269
  • Level: 23
  • Posted: 9 Mar 2014 08:29 pm
    Meh, too many batman games now to be honest, they've used the "Arkham" name too much, they need something fresh.n1ckKz

Batman: Arkham Asylum
    Batman: Arkham City
    Batman: Arkham Origins

Conclusion? Yep.

n1ckKz

Site Moderator

• Gamerscore: 420375
  • Total posts: 315
  • Level: 20
  • Posted: 9 Mar 2014 11:07 pm
    xD

Don't feed the trolls.

Doom Fella

Banned User

• Gamerscore: 144150
  • Total posts: 107
  • Level: 13
  • Posted: 6 May 2014 06:49 am
    I'm looking forward to this quite a bit. I'm a big Batman fan and the Arkham games are always fantastic!

a44Special

News Editor

• Gamerscore: 310479
  • Total posts: 25
  • Level: 6
  • Posted: 14 Jun 2014 06:52 am
    this looks very nice just wish there were not so many awesome games for october like: Dragon Age, Batman, The evil within, Assassins' Creed Unity , sunset overdrive
    All gave some, some gave all.

Xeroyte

• Gamerscore: 71064
  • Total posts: 12
  • Level: 4
  • Posted: 5 Mar 2015 03:38 pm
    Hopefully for all of the Batman fans, it won't be as bad as Batman: Arkham Origins :laugh:

Yesterday my Skype was spammed with Batmobile, so this is what it was all about then!Callumpy

Origins wasn't too bad. I enjoyed the story and the multiplayer was pretty decent but nobody played which was a bummer. The only thing I hated was the Freeflow and how broken it was. The update helped a bit but was nowhere near as good as the Arkham City one.