Spread the word!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4

Bytyqi

News Manager

• Gamerscore: 395750
  • Total posts: 269
  • Level: 23
  • Posted: 1 Sep 2013 11:11 pm
    Seriously, bagging on another site is a piss-poor way to start yours. Nomstuff

What do you mean exactly?

ocarina style

• Gamerscore: 3240
  • Total posts: 1
  • Level: 1
  • Posted: 2 Sep 2013 02:03 am
    I mentioned this site in chat on TA & they banned me from chat ha ha. Corruption at its finest II N0 Scope45 I

welcome to the club. im a victim as well. i\'ve always wondered why I got deleted off ta last year the 1st time I registered there. i tried to email them about my situation and haven\'t gotten any reply as of today for answers. i suppose the staff team must be remedial at best and should go back to staffing 101. it\'s sad too because the moment i saw crowded boosting sessions up esp for those big games that require a full lobby of 16 people to boost those particular achievements for me to join, the site would\'ve been so good, but not so much when i got singled out. even though i have another acc there to still gather up some boosters for achievements. its lonely not seeing my own page updated with new achievements i got. so here i am glossy kisses

qft

it\'s true i also got deleted off the site after i registered there 5 months ago, and i haven\'t logged in there since only to find myself (a month later to visit my ta page) dissapear from their search bar that i never expected, and i couldn\'t log in to check my inbox for answers as i got the error for wrong password or gamertag. isn\'t it the staffs jobs there to only delete cheaters, and not whoever they feel like. why, my gamerscores too low to stay on the site and they couldn\'t tell me about it. it\'s dispicable how many staff members there abuse their power and hunger, at least x360a doesn\'t stoop this low and it definately has alot more to offer. now this site definately has potential to be just as fantastic as x360a im very happy to be here.
    Post last edited 2 Sep 2013 02:20 am by ocarina style.

Nomstuff

• Gamerscore: 407508
  • Total posts: 165
  • Level: 15
  • Posted: 2 Sep 2013 10:23 am

What do you mean exactly?Bytyqi

I mean turning the thread into a complaint thread about a different site is not a good idea.

n1ckKz

Site Moderator

• Gamerscore: 421340
  • Total posts: 315
  • Level: 20
  • Posted: 2 Sep 2013 04:28 pm
    Could we keep the TA talk to a minimum please, we all know that people have certain issues with TrueAchievements but we are not TA and we\'re nothing like them, our goal is to be different in every way.

So, welcome to the site and keep spreading the word, thanks.

- n1ckKz :carefree:

Don't feed the trolls.

Post last edited 3 Sep 2013 12:18 am by n1ckKz.

Bytyqi

News Manager

• Posted: 2 Sep 2013 07:15 pm

I mean turning the thread into a complaint thread about a different site is not a good idea. Nomstuff

I\'d say everyone should mind their own business. If they want to write something like that, let them. Nick told them to reduce the amount of posts that are about TA. We got Rich and drabik checking in times to times to see that everything\'s alright. So far no one has complained.

Bytyqi

News Manager

• Posted: 2 Sep 2013 09:07 pm

I mean turning the thread into a complaint thread about a different site is not a good idea. Nomstuff

I\'d say everyone should mind their own business. If they want to write something like that, let them. Nick told them to reduce the amount of posts that are about TA. We got Rich and drabik checking in times to times to see that everything\'s alright. So far no one has complained. But we will do what we can to prevent people talk ill about other websites. As Nick said, we\'re nothing like TA. Bytyqi

Nomstuff

• Gamerscore: 407508
  • Total posts: 165
  • Level: 15
  • Posted: 2 Sep 2013 09:46 pm

I\'d say everyone should mind their own business. If they want to write something like that, let them. Nick told them to reduce the amount of posts that are about TA. We got Rich and drabik checking in times to times to see that everything\'s alright. So far no one has complained. But we will do what we can to prevent people talk ill about other websites. As Nick said, we\'re nothing like TA. Bytyqi
    Bytyqi

They should, and it would be great if they did. But gaining a bad reputation for slagging off other sites at this point will follow the website and won\'t be easy to get rid of.
    Post last edited 2 Sep 2013 09:46 pm by Nomstuff.

Callumpy

Administrator

• Gamerscore: 142230
  • Total posts: 452
  • Level: 26
  • Posted: 2 Sep 2013 10:04 pm
    If I could lock this thread I probably would.

Thanks to everyone who does help to spread the word, but please stop \'slagging off\' TA in this topic, and preferably in the forums at all.

I am a fan of freedom of speech, but I also like threads to be on topic, stick to it please.

Post last edited 2 Sep 2013 10:06 pm by Callumpy.

n1ckKz

Site Moderator

• Gamerscore: 421340
  • Total posts: 315
  • Level: 20
  • Posted: 3 Sep 2013 03:13 pm
    As Callumpy stated in his previous post, lets please keep this on-topic. We understand that some people have certain issues with TrueAchievements but that\'s nothing to do with MyGamerProfile. We\'d appreciate it if you\'d keep discussions like this away from the forums.

Thank you :zipit:

- n1ckKz

Don't feed the trolls.

Post last edited 3 Sep 2013 03:14 pm by n1ckKz.

Bytyqi

News Manager

• Posted: 3 Sep 2013 07:58 pm
    They should, and it would be great if they did. But gaining a bad reputation for slagging off other sites at this point will follow the website and won\'t be easy to get rid of. Nomstuff

Everywhere you\'ll find people not satisfied over certain things. Just because our members \"slags off\" about other sites, doesn\'t mean it\'ll reflect negatively on us. We\'re doing the best we can to prevent people from \"slagging off \" about TA. I\'ve seen people tall ill about MGP on TA - and no one seemed to cared at all. This includes staff, community members or patriots like yourself. :carefree:[/quote]

Post last edited 3 Sep 2013 10:26 pm by Bytyqi.

Grimlocke Prime

News Editor

• Gamerscore: 356107
  • Total posts: 106
  • Level: 13
  • Posted: 8 Feb 2014 01:13 pm
    Just posted on my Raptr on the thread for the first time bigging up MGP, I think MGP is a brilliant site and will continue to use it until these guys get sick of my craziness. LOL anyway I thought I would copy and past it here so people could have a read of it if they wanted to:

"Grimlocke Prime, about Time I did one of these
    I have been on this site for gaming gods knows how long and I dont think I have even bothered with the forums, but now I am finally doing this.

I am Grimlocke Prime most people shorten it down to either Grim or Grimmy which I am fine with, I am the founder and leader of The Prime Gaming Community. We are a group of people who are just giant nerds or geeks at heart who love gaming comics and anything that isnt considered a normal hobby or interest, we game for fun, achievements and to have a good time.

I am also a member of a brilliant Site called MyGamerProfile.net the forums on there are always enjoyable and the site actually listens to everyones voice. I think that is a great part of their site, it tracks Xbox One and 360 achievements and gives you percentages on your progress letting you know how many more achievements you need to earn to get your achievement percentage up. They even have a Achievement Rarity system that is based around site unlock numbers. Check them out and let me know what you think

If you ever want to talk to me or ask me a question about a game I have played or need help in them just send me a message and I will get back to you as quickly as possible

thank you in advance to anyone who posts on my thread
    Grim"

Grimlocke Prime

News Editor

• Gamerscore: 356107
  • Total posts: 106
  • Level: 13
  • Posted: 8 Feb 2014 01:16 pm
    They should, and it would be great if they did. But gaining a bad reputation for slagging off other sites at this point will follow the website and won't be easy to get rid of. Nomstuff

Everywhere you'll find people not satisfied over certain things. Just because our members "slags off" about other sites, doesn't mean it'll reflect negatively on us. We're doing the best we can to prevent people from "slagging off " about TA. I've seen people tall ill about MGP on TA - and no one seemed to cared at all. This includes staff, community members or patriots like yourself. :carefree:Bytyqi
    [/quote]

I understand the slagging off TA issue and I dont think that it matters if people talk ill of that site or any others, because its like a tiny pebble dropping into some Rapids and trying to to track its path pointless. the internet is full of people screaming and shouting there opinions and experiences with sites all the time I doubt it even makes an impact.

Callumpy

Administrator

• Gamerscore: 142230
  • Total posts: 452
  • Level: 26
  • Posted: 8 Feb 2014 05:53 pm
    I don't really care about TA anymore, I barely even go on the site.

I still hear that every now and again some jealous little kids over there in the elitist chat often talk smack about our site. It doesn't bother me though, if they don't like our site then they can keep off it, i'd rather they did to be honest instead of causing trouble.

Our site is just here as a project that we made for fun, it's not here to compete with any other sites.

Thank you for your support though :) I think its definitely helping, quite a few users have been popping in recently.

Post last edited 8 Feb 2014 06:00 pm by Callumpy.

Kbeau73

• Gamerscore: 411003
  • Total posts: 34
  • Level: 7
  • Posted: 27 Feb 2014 08:42 pm
    I've got to say, I've been on the site for some time and while I haven't had a lot of activity, I really like what you guys have done here. I hope you continue to make improvements and gain more members. And please, if I can help in any way, please don't be afraid to ask.

Keep up the good work!

As for a suggestion, and I'm not sure if this is already in place so please excuse me if it is. I've posted a bunch of topics in the forums but when I come back to check if anyone replied, I have to manually go to each one (and remember which ones I've posted in) to see if anyone replied. Is there a way to make a "My Threads" or something along those lines?