My Games - New-Old Update Issue

King Craig x

• Gamerscore: 109345
  • Total posts: 11
  • Level: 13
  • Posted: 14 Oct 2021 12:42 pm
    For a while now the 'New-Old' option does not work on the My Games page. I have unlocked achievements on games I have played and they show if I manually go to the game but it doesn't show as the latest game I have played.

Just checking if its just me with this problem?

XeWoN

Administrator

• Gamerscore: 220195
  • Total posts: 469
  • Level: 54
  • Posted: 17 Oct 2021 01:07 am
    For a while now the 'New-Old' option does not work on the My Games page. I have unlocked achievements on games I have played and they show if I manually go to the game but it doesn't show as the latest game I have played.

Just checking if its just me with this problem?King Craig x

Thanks for letting us know. It looks like there was an issue with picking up the last played dates on older platforms (e.g. Xbox and Games for Windows Live).

I've just pushed out an update to fix this and forced a scan on your profile to correct the dates.

King Craig x

• Gamerscore: 109345
  • Total posts: 11
  • Level: 13
  • Posted: 25 Oct 2021 09:38 am

Just checking if its just me with this problem?King Craig x

Thanks for letting us know. It looks like there was an issue with picking up the last played dates on older platforms (e.g. Xbox and Games for Windows Live).

I've just pushed out an update to fix this and forced a scan on your profile to correct the dates.XeWoN

Thanks for fixing! :angel: