Some suggestions and issues

v5v

Cheater

• Gamerscore: 2017488
  • Total posts: 5
  • Level: 6
  • Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:41 am
    Hi, I wanted to make this post about the issues on the site that I have experienced over time and what I think would be better for the site.

Issues
    - Gamerscore cuts off on the top right of the page if you have 1,000,000+, the 'G' gets misplaced to be more specific because there's "no room" for it. You can do this by using inspect element and change the text if you have less.

Suggestions
    - Clicking on the user's name of the last reply on a topic should bring you to their/last reply instead of their profile.
    - There should be an alternate gamerscore leaderboard that includes everyone on-site that is unbiased.
    - Also only accounts that pop-up on the leaderboard first page in a day seem to get the cheater flag (manually) done, the person that is #1 on the leaderboard is not legit and you can see if you take a little look, yet they are allowed on. I don't mind it too much in-fact a lot of people aren't but a leaderboard that included everyone not matter what would also be cool to see like I mentioned. ;)
    - On the forum section there should be a section for all your games to go in instead of them piling down the page like 100 games long.
    - Filtering games by platform would be nice and show games that you don't yet have, maybe even show 100% completion times for games
    - Some more emojis would be cool
    - I don't like the message background, the grey always make it looks like a quote and not as interesting to the eye

Otherwise the thing I love the most is the signatures on the website, I think they are the best out there, I would love to see more like Xbox One styled ones. Great work!

Post last edited 26 Jun 2020 07:47 am by v5v.